Being able to reduce energy consumption is now a priority on the agendas of many companies.
Here, our intervention at Meccanica Veneta, a metalworking industry of Padua, attentive to environmental sustainability, which we have made to recover energy by exploiting the low external temperatures, by replacing the refrigeration system of industrial processes with free-cooling refrigeration units.
The word to the numbers:
– Savings of 36% of the energy required for the refrigeration of machinery, approximately 170,000 kWh / year
– Savings around € 35,000 / year
– Reduction in the annual consumption of 63 families
– Return on investment in 5 and a half years
– Reduction of annual CO2 emissions of 73,644 kg, equal to having planted 2,455 trees